Tuesday, June 14, 2011

frames

My project list feels like it's forever and a day long.  I try to start one project and finish the same project, but I find myself starting something, setting it aside, starting something else, going back to the other something...

It's a vicious cycle, I suppose.  I guess this is just the way I "project".

Here's a simple project I finally put together.


I downloaded the print from here.  Isn't it too cute?  All I did was paint the frame with chalkboard paint and put the print behind glass so it could be easily written on and wiped off.  Easy peasy.  And it keeps me a little bit more organized in the kitchen.  When dinner is already planned, the day goes a little smoother.


Earlier today, we went over to our favorite thrift store to see if I could pick up a few small{ish} frames for my gallery wall.  I got 6 frames of various sizes and that wire magazine rack/table for $6.56.  Not too bad.


When Callan went down for a nap, I cleaned up the frames and got them primed and ready for a coat of paint.


With a fresh {2} coat of paint, the frames are ready for just the right picture.  Once I order the prints I'll be one step closer to crossing this project off the list.

And hopefully have a wall that finally looks "finished".  We'll see.


1 comment:

  1. i love your little kitchen project. so cute and clever! I'm so looking forward to seeing all your frames and pictures finished!

    ReplyDelete