Monday, February 6, 2012

we made Valentines

When I saw this idea on Pinterest, I knew we had to try it.  Callan is still young, so it's hard to come by crafts that are [almost] 15 month old appropriate (at least in my experience).  

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I thought why not send out a few "made by Callan, with love" Valentines.  It may have taken us, only, about 5 minutes to make them, but the boy had a ball - and we got some cute pictures while he was stamping away. 












I've never been a fan of Valentine's Day - it's so cheesy and commercial.  But now that I have a little guy, it's fun to acknowledge it and make it a special, memorable day for him.  :)

Are heart shaped, sprinkle filled pancakes on the menu?  You betchya!  Will Callan even realize it at this age?  Probably not, but we're building traditions here, people, and I'm all about that.


1 comment:

  1. Love this :) Has me thinking I need to do this with my little one this year.

    ReplyDelete