Wednesday, May 4, 2011

kreativ blogger award

Anna, over at Blissful Whimsy, recently made me feel pretty darn special.  She gave me a Kreativ blogger award!  Yup, me and my little 'ol blog.  Thanks so much, Anna!



Part of the deal in accepting this award is to share 10 things about myself. 

So, here we go...

1.  I love me a toasted bagel with cream cheese and fresh, sliced tomato.

2.  Doctors gave me and my husband less than a 1% chance of naturally conceiving a child.  Callan truly is a miracle.  I thank God for my son every time I scoop him up.

3.  I'm a procrastinator.  Big time.

4.  I love to take pictures.  I wish I had the patience to learn how to really use my DSLR.  For me, it's just an expensive point-and-shoot.  Sad, huh?

5.  Hazelnut creamer in my coffee is my fav.  Light and sweet, please.

6. I'm currently on a mission to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight.  And then minus a few more pounds.  I figured it's been 6 months...I don't have an excuse anymore.

7.  I met my husband online.  We met in June of 2003 and got married March of 2004.  When it's right, ya just know.

8.  I love traditions.

9.  I'm weirdly possessive over my kitchen.  There IS a "right" way to load the dishwasher...

10.  I miss California.

Now it's my turn to hand out this prestigious (haha!) award.  Flattering if nothing else, right?  Here are my 10 blog picks to receive this award :


Sharstin @ me and mine


Shelley @ Crazy Wonderful

Tamara @ Momma ra

Heather @ Cookie Mondays


Cherish @ Kiwi Freckles



I follow, probably, two dozen blogs so it was hard to narrow it down.  I chose ones that I thoroughly look forward to seeing a new post from, and ones that might fly under the radar for some of you.  So check them out!

Well, that was fun, wasn't it?  :)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks girly! So flattered:) so fun reading more about you! I am a traditions girl too, and wow lil call an is a miracle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison! Just visiting your super-cute blog!

    Totally agree with the hazelnut creamer, it's the only kind I will use!

    Congrats on your (prestigious) award. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison!!! Thank you :D

    I love reading little facts about people, and can definitely relate to a few. I too am a procrastinator (which is why I'm still up when I'd rather have my rear in bed). And, my husband and I had a whirlwind romance, met in April 2004 and wed in December 2004 (and he was actually deployed over seas 3 of those months!).

    My fav was hearing about you and your husband's miracle :)

    ReplyDelete