Anna, over at Blissful Whimsy, recently made me feel pretty darn special. She gave me a Kreativ blogger award! Yup, me and my little 'ol blog. Thanks so much, Anna!
Part of the deal in accepting this award is to share 10 things about myself.
So, here we go...
1. I love me a toasted bagel with cream cheese and fresh, sliced tomato.
2. Doctors gave me and my husband less than a 1% chance of naturally conceiving a child. Callan truly is a miracle. I thank God for my son every time I scoop him up.
3. I'm a procrastinator. Big time.
4. I love to take pictures. I wish I had the patience to learn how to really use my DSLR. For me, it's just an expensive point-and-shoot. Sad, huh?
5. Hazelnut creamer in my coffee is my fav. Light and sweet, please.
6. I'm currently on a mission to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. And then minus a few more pounds. I figured it's been 6 months...I don't have an excuse anymore.
7. I met my husband online. We met in June of 2003 and got married March of 2004. When it's right, ya just know.
8. I love traditions.
9. I'm weirdly possessive over my kitchen. There IS a "right" way to load the dishwasher...
10. I miss California.
Now it's my turn to hand out this prestigious (haha!) award. Flattering if nothing else, right? Here are my 10 blog picks to receive this award :
Lindsay @ Paint me a Picture
Sharstin @ me and mine
Jessica @ Living the Swell Life
Shelley @ Crazy Wonderful
Tamara @ Momma ra
Heather @ Cookie Mondays
Kyle @ Like the Rain
Cherish @ Kiwi Freckles
I follow, probably, two dozen blogs so it was hard to narrow it down. I chose ones that I thoroughly look forward to seeing a new post from, and ones that might fly under the radar for some of you. So check them out!
Well, that was fun, wasn't it? :)