Sunday, November 6, 2011

Callan, my sweet boy

I can't help but get a little sentimental as Callan approaches his first birthday.  He is the absolute greatest joy in our lives - we are extremely blessed.  We may not have understood God's plan for us 6 years ago, but Callan was worth the wait and the many, many moments of temporary heartache.  God is so good, and ever faithful.  My heart is so full of love for this sweet boy of mine.  <3










Today we will be celebrating with family and friends - although many people will be missed!  I can't wait to share pictures with you from the party!  And I'm so excited to watch Callan smash his banana cake :)



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Callan! You are the cutest little boy and it has been so fun watching you grow up...via your mommies blogs :) You have been prayed for, for MANY years. LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN!

    ReplyDelete