Friday, September 2, 2011

thank you, Pinterest

Lately, me and a few friends have been updating our Facebook statuses with Pinterest recipe success statements, followed by "Thank you, Pinterest".  Pinterest isn't a complete time-suck if you actually DO something with the inspiration you've found, right?!

source

I thought I'd share a few of my successes that I've had in the past week.



(Perhaps slightly over-cooked, but still delicious!)



Homemade tortilla chips. (Guacamole is store bought - sue me.)


My go-to chili topped with (box mix) cornbread - idea inspired from here.


Cauliflower pizza crust.  It was actually quite good!  I'd totally make it again.


I have a few more recipes, found via Pinterest, that I'll be trying out this weekend; hopefully I'll have a few more successes to share!

Oh, and hooray for a 3-day weekend!  We have projects and family time planned.  Can't wait!


0 comments:

Post a Comment