Wednesday, August 1, 2012

welcome, August

It's August 1st!

The fact that August is here, means that Summer is winding down.

source

The fact that Summer is winding down, means that Fall is almost here!

I cannot wait for cooler weather, the colors of fall, rainy days, sweaters and sweatpants, a fire in the fireplace, pumpkin treats, playing in the leaves...

source

Are you ready to say farewell to Summer?

If summertime meant temperatures in the 70s and 80s, I wouldn't mind it sticking around for a bit longer, but these 100+ temps leave me no choice but to long for Fall.


1 comment:

  1. Awww I don't want summer to ever end. I love the high temps and the sun and all the long sunny days. Fall's nice but all i can think about is that school will be starting back...and that's a terrible thought. But, i'm glad you're excited and your positive attitude about the coming season and the pretty tree picture makes me dread it a little less...just a little ;o)

    ReplyDelete