Tuesday, August 30, 2011

the not-so-deserted island

Our kitchen "island" (that's what I call it, even though it isn't an island by definition - I guess it's more of a peninsula, but when Travis asks where something is, it's much easier to say, "it's on the island", rather than "it's on the peninsula"...) tends to be a dumping station/work space/temporary holding zone more than anything else.

It's usually free of clutter only when company is expected.  

Anyways, here's what it's looking like today.  It looks quite similar on any other day.  There are a few hints to "in-progress" projects in this photo.  Hopefully I'll be sharing them with you soon!


Is there a place in your house that tends to get cluttered and stay cluttered?  I think it's inevitable for every home, right?  At least tell me that it is so I don't feel so bad.  ;)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your clutter area! When you first moved I was totally blown away at how much you were getting done with Callan around. I had felt like my clutter area(s) would never be found in your oh so clean and crafty home. Now that I know you too have a mess here and there, I feel a little better about mine;)

    ReplyDelete