Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PB "what I'm loving list"

Hey, hey!

I'm back from NJ and am falling back into my regular routine here at home.  After being away for a week (and an hour ahead [time-wise]), Callan is now going to bed with us between 9:30 and 10:30 pm.  Hallelujah!  I've already taken on a painting project since we got back (a focal wall in the master bedroom), and am playing catch up on laundry, cleaning, as well as going through all the catalogs and magazines I got in the mail while away.

So while I work on editing photos from our trip back East, put that post together, and work on a few little projects for our bedroom before a "reveal", here's a "fluff" post.

I seriously look forward to the time of year when Fall catalogs and magazines show up in the mailbox.  That means cooler weather is right around the corner (hopefully), right?!  I received the most recent PB catalog in the mail earlier this week.  While I tend to agree with Phoebe Buffay (from "Friends") and her opinion about Pottery Barn, I can't help ogling over every catalog that comes my way, and wishing I had a couple extra thousand bucks to spend any which way I want.  So I put together a little "here's what I'm loving list" from PB's September issue.


I don't really "do" Halloween.  Any aspect of it, but these are way cute.  Who doesn't love a ceramic owl?


I looooove this rug.  It's the Lucy Floral Rug; an 8x10 is $649.  I can dream, can't I? 


Isn't this pendant light absolutely charming?  I love the glass vs. metal, and the honeycomb pattern created by the "chicken wire".  I'd love this over my kitchen sink for a little task lighting.


And there's something about this Folk Art weather vane - it reminds me of the Amish barns and shops out in the Lancaster, PA area.  I think it'd look pretty great up on the mantel.  


Have you gotten your PB catalog in the mail yet?  Anything catch your eye?

As I'm wrapping up this post, Callan is enjoying the catalog in his very own way...


Hope you all are enjoying the last bit of summer that we have left!


0 comments:

Post a Comment