Thursday, December 22, 2011

' twas the Nerf before Christmas

and all through the house, Nerf darts were flying and I hid like a mouse.

Well, not really.
I tried to get a picture of a Nerf dart flying in my direction, but that didn't happen.
Ellie was the one running away, hiding, and shaking.  Poor thing. 

Travis shot.
Whether he was actually aiming at the coffee can in front of me, or at my head, has yet to be determined...


Callan frantically gathered the fired darts like a little squirrel collecting acorns for winter.


He loved every second.


And as Travis shot, 


darts gathered at my feet.  


I think it's safe to say it wasn't the coffee can he was aiming at after all...

Oh, and we elfed ourselves last night.  Too fun.
I never thought I'd say this to someone, but "go elf yourself!"

Just click HERE to see our little video :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment