Thursday, February 17, 2011

birthday headband

 Holy closeup!

 
Anyways, how cute is this headband/ear warmer that my mother-in-law made and sent to me for my birthday?!  I have admired headbands of the like when I saw them here and here, but never thought I could pull it off.  But now that I have one of my own, I'm definitely going to try!


 A huge thank you to my mother-in-law for such a thoughtful gift!

And if you're wondering what the hubby got me for my birthday, he didn't get me anything.  Well, not for my birthday per se.  He bought me (us) a house.  That covers a lot of birthdays; and Christmases.  Along with the house comes paint and molding and flowers and new appliances and...yeah...  The list goes on and on and...  You get the picture.  Thank you, Travis, for being an amazing husband and provider for our family.  Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to get us into a home of our very own, and for the most meaningful "birthday present" I've ever been given.  A gift of security, comfort, and pride.   I can't wait to start this next chapter of our lives together as homeowners



2 comments:

  1. umm wow I love love love it! It is suuuupppppeeeerrrr cute! I want one too! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. a house & all that fun stuff is the best present ever! you are rockin the headband chick~ happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete