Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NJ bound. by plane this time.

We're heading to New Jersey (again)!  My mom, Callan, and myself, that is.  We're praying for a flight that is not canceled, or delayed, given the winter weather that has been going on all over the place the past few days and days to come.   This will be Callan's first airplane ride at not quite 3 months old - I'm really hoping he doesn't make me one of "those moms".  You know the kind.  With the screaming infant from take off to touch down, ready to pull her hair out, giving pathetic, helpless, "I'm sorry" glances to the surrounding passengers...  

Callan and I will be in NJ until next Tuesday, so don't expect to hear too much from me before we get back home safe and sound.  When we get back, I'll have lots to share (and hopefully some pretty big news), so don't stray too far...


0 comments:

Post a Comment