Thursday, February 17, 2011

yesterday...

...was lovely.  I woke up to a sweet card from my hubby on my nightstand.  


Callan took a wonderful 2+ hour morning nap which gave me the time to shower AND finish a project that I had started the night before (I'll share this project with you tomorrow!)  And Travis left work at 11:30 am, so we got to spend the rest of the day together.  The three of us grabbed lunch at a local sandwich shop before meeting our realtor, at 1 pm, at the house that we are buying (yaay!) to be present for the inspections.  I'm happy to report that all went well and the house buying process is moving along.  It's possible that we will close on the house before the end of the month!  I can't wait to share pictures.  After the inspection, we came home to relax for a bit, then headed out to do some grocery shopping.  We honestly hadn't been serious grocery shopping in like a month.  Crazy.  For dinner, we headed out to try a new Mexican restaurant.  New to us, not new to Enid.  Dinner was pretty tasty, but the best part was being with my boys.  




After dinner we wandered around Lowe's drooling over things like front doors, lighting fixtures, and wood flooring.  We ended the night by snuggling up on the sofa watching "Life As We Know It" and savoring a little Caramel Macciato ice cream.  Yum.  Perfect ending to my first day as a 31 year old. 

this ice cream is serious goodness in a cardboard carton

 Thank you, girls, for the wonderful birthday wishes yesterday - I felt so loved!  :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment