Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{headband swap}

Who doesn't love getting "happy mail"?  It was such a nice surprise to come home from NJ and find a sweet little package waiting for me.  A few weeks ago, I took part in a headband swap hosted by Danielle over at Take Heart.  Danielle is so fun and full of lovely inspiration.  I got paired up with Tamara from Just us {3}.  If you want to read about the headband I sent her, just click here.  Without this swap, I may not have come across Tamara's blog.  I'm so glad we have been "introduced"!

 It was like Christmas.  I tore into my package like a little kid on Christmas morning, taking pictures along the way, of course.  And my findings were truly sweet.




Tamara didn't just send me one handband, but FIVE.  She was so sweet to take different events into consideration.  She even sent one with Valentine's Day in mind. 





This headband swap was so fun and such a good idea!  I'm so happy that I got involved!  And I made a new friend, to boot!  Thanks, Tamara, for the lovely headbands;  I've worn several of them already :)



2 comments:

  1. these headband are ahhmazing. seriously! love each of them!! so happy you played along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! I am so glad you liked them. I had so much fun shopping for them. :)

    ReplyDelete