Friday, March 25, 2011

slow going

Haaaaappy Friday!  There isn't much going on over here...  Slow going on the house.  We're hoping to have a crazy productive weekend, though.  I did, however, manage to get the entryway painted yesterday.  It's so much better than the former yellow.


Still to do in the entry:

add art and a place to hang/toss keys and mail 

change out the light fixture

new front door (when we can afford it)

paint the closet (inside) and the closet door

paint the spindles/colums


I've also started working on my hoop art for the hoop swap I'm participating in, hosted by Heather at Blessed Little Nest.  I have the design planned out in my head - I can't wait to see it finished!


Callan's down for a nap, so it's time to get a few things done.  
Enjoy your weekend - hope it's sunshiny!


0 comments:

Post a Comment