Monday, January 31, 2011

eventfully uneventful

This weekend was eventfully uneventful.  

I made a little project, inspired from here and here


Ellie paid a visit to the groomer, 


we drove by a few houses (yes, we are "house hunting"), 

we dawdled around the apartment, 

we watched our neighbors,



we made really easy (and yummy) Chinese food from a box [great Chinese food option if your on a budget - only $3!],


we picked up my mom from the airport in OKC (yay!), 

and had some fun with Callan.


 My mom is here for a few days, and then the three of us (my mom, myself, and Callan) are flying to NJ on Thursday for my sister's baby shower (which is on Saturday).  Should be interesting!  If you have any tips for flying with infants, please share!  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.  I can't wait to celebrate the upcoming arrival of my niece with my sister and family, though!  So if you don't hear from me until sometime next week, don't be surprised because over the next week or so, I'll be looking at houses, packing, finishing last minute projects for the shower, and spending time with family.  Good times.  :)  Hope your weekend was wonderful!



0 comments:

Post a Comment