Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a year of projects

I am so excited about all of the projects that I have planned for this year.  I have a niece coming into the world in early Spring, so I'll be making lots of cute little things for her, I have a few projects in mind for my own little guy, as well as myself, and to help out financially around here, I might be opening my own etsy shop in the next few months.  So, these days, if I'm not tending to my son, you'll find me sitting at our dining table my craft table - behind the sewing machine, at the computer, with glue gun, needle and thread, X-acto knife, or camera in hand.  I am going to be one busy momma, that's for sure.  And I'm going to enjoy every second...or at least try to.

my dining table/craft area on a good day 

0 comments:

Post a Comment