Tuesday, December 21, 2010

gifts, cocoa, and a baby

While I was feeding Callan this morning, the doorbell rang.  My mom told me to expect a package today, so my guess was that it was UPS.  After I finished feeding him, I put him down and went to check the front door.  Indeed there was a package waiting for me on the doormat.  I brought the large box inside and opened it with excitement.  It's so much fun to open a box and find this many goodies inside!  I can't wait to open the gifts to see what Callan got for his first Christmas.  Only 4 more days!



After arranging the gifts under the tree, I put Callan in his bouncer while I went into the kitchen to make myself a cup of hot cocoa to enjoy while I waited for him to fall asleep.



By the time I came back from the kitchen, about 2 minutes later, he was out.  Such a beautiful sight.



They only bad thing about letting him fall asleep in his bouncer is that when the vibration turns off, he jolts himself awake.  It's crazy how he can sense that and wake right up.  So when I started this post, I was sitting next to a peacefully sleeping little boy.  Now, a very wide awake Callan sits next to me, just tootin' away.

that face...!


Maybe it's time for another cup of cocoa...





0 comments:

Post a Comment